Friday, August 20, 2010

What does it mean when your Boyfriend is embarrassed to do things with you?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for months. We've met each others friends, and parents, and we've been fine. We like each other a lot. But there's something that i just don't understand. Whenever we go out, we always goof around and hold hands etc. But when it comes to kissing, he says he doesn't like to in public because it embarrasses him. And one time we went to this park, and i was trying to teach him how to dance for this ball that was coming up, and he said he didn't want to dance in public because it embarrassed him. Even when there's no one around he still says it embarrasses him to make out in public. I don't really understand. Because he obviously likes me a lot. I feel like I'm not good enough sometimes, and that maybe hes not only embarrassed of doing certain things in public, but that he's embarrassed of me. Is there any guys that are like this? and if so why? are you embarrassed of doing certain things in public? or are you just embarrassed of the girl you're with?What does it mean when your Boyfriend is embarrassed to do things with you?
that he is just embarrassed of doing things in public. some of us are just that way.What does it mean when your Boyfriend is embarrassed to do things with you?
Most people are more reserved in public and prefer to keep some things private. Look around you and I am sure you will notice that the general public do not hang on each other and kiss in public. About the only place I would expect to see people kissing in public is at the airport, etc. usually when parting ways. I do not think your boy friend has a problem. I think he doesn't like making a show of himself in public.
ask him ... some people are simply uncomfortable doing things in public ... maybe he does not approve of public displays of affection ... decide if you can live with that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment