Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get over a girl that wont love me back?

I met a girl at my school last year. she was very innocent and adorable. i feel very comfortable to stay wit her. so at her sophomore year i decided to tell her my feeling. she was dead silent after she heard this. she didnt answer me at all so i asked will you go out wit me? she said no i only go out wit my own kind of ppl. i was sad but i chose to be her friend and i didnt give up. she had an boyfriend right after i told her my feeling.. i let them come to my house to hang out and she was telling everyone how was their first kiss at my house... i told myself i need to show her respect but it hurts a lot. she ****** up my birthday party cuz she wants to see her boyfriend. i forgave her about it and told her about my feelings again. she said she still sees me as a friend. when she broke up wit her ex, i was there. i tried to make her happy so i brounght her to a movie. but she was still sad and some random *** dude from our school makes have a good day? all that guy said was take it easy i got your back? i feel im like a dumb ***.i spent all of my money on her.when we go shopping if she says she likes something ill get that for her.she said im the one whos offering it, she never asks me do anything for her. One time she got a surgery with her teeth. i went to her house and took care of her with her sister. her mouth was bleeding so she cant eat anything. she told her she wants some jamba juice but her sister is too lazy to drive. guess who help her? me! there is only one jamba juice in my town so i drove all across the town. i know its just a jamba juice but i really put my love to her into this action. i got into three fights cuz of she said some guys was harrasing her. i got suspended almost expelled. after i got back to school she started to say she has feeling with the guy whoever harrased her! i drive her around and she flirts in front of my face leave me the **** alone a lot of times! and shes complaing that is hard to be my friend cuz im too dramatic with her and makes everyone thinks shes a *****! now im going to prom with her all the sudden she said shes going there with me as a friend so shes not dancing with me!i told her to think about it cuz this is my last year at school. nobody trust her. all of my friends say shes a ***** that will ditch me to dance with other guys. and i paid for everything already. i even fought wit my friends cuz i still trust her.. i need some advice from ppl. please anything will help me...How to get over a girl that wont love me back?
Forget about her, move on with someone else. Sounds like shes just stressing your life out. Shes just using you for things.How to get over a girl that wont love me back?
Oh maaan! She doesn't sound very grateful . Okay what you need to do, is talk to her and complain how she is being so very rude to you. Remind her of the many things you have done for her, and all she does is in the end complain about it, or ditch you. If she can't change, you need to walk out of her life letting her know that you won't wait forever. And yes, it will be hard to do that, but it is the best thing. Who knows, she may come back wanting to be with you.


Good luck hun (:
  • internet security 2006
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment