Friday, August 20, 2010

I don't want to have sex with my boyfriend of one year. I always make up excuses.?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year we've been sexually active since we got together for a few months now i've been making up any and eveything excuse not to have sex with him. I think about sex with him offen but when it comes down to


it I make up another excuse. I've never had a big O with him. And I want more than anything to want to have sex with him I just don't know how to make myself want him. I love him so mich he's my best friend and I love him and being with him I need your help please!!I don't want to have sex with my boyfriend of one year. I always make up excuses.?
Your clearly not ready





Wait till you know for sure


and you really want to!I don't want to have sex with my boyfriend of one year. I always make up excuses.?
If you don't want to have sex with him, let him know.


Its not fair to have him thinking that you do. If he cares, he will understand.


If the problem is that you don't think he will give you the big O, then talk to him while doing it.


Tell him when you like something, and when you don't. Work together as a team.





Hope this helps [[:
One reason that you might not feel comfortable enough to have sex with him is that you're not ready. In order to have sex both people should feel enough affection, love, etc so if you're not ready - you're not ready. Their's nothing wrong with that. Considering you said you guy's have had sex before, maybe you don't feel that spark with him anymore or you don't trust him as much anymore. If he loves you he will respect your decision and wait until you are ready again.
Wait so you are having trouble being attracted to him? I had that problem after I had my first kiss with my ex, it was the worst and for some reason I wasn't attracted to him at all after it. Sometime after he got his phone taken away for a long while so I didn't really have to think about it, and when I finally got to talk to him, I was attracted to him again. Maybe you need a little break?
it's fine. most relationships right now are all about sex, to tell you honestly. It would be fitting if you tell him what you feel directly, if he loves you he'll understand if not it means he needs you for sex and not need you because he loves you. I hope everything goes okay for both of you. Goodluck.
Maybe you need a little more excitement. Try to hint for him to work out and get a better body that might get u in the mood a little quicker. Also maybe try sex games = ]
if you don't feel comfortable with it then don't..i think that is your problem..your not comfortable with it. I wouldnt start to early tho if your young its best off not to do it.
When in doubt, don't.


You'll figure out why you're hesitating; trust your gut feeling. I trust it.


God bless.
maybe you have commitment issues? or is it you're a virgin? the other reason may be that you don't feel you are any good to please him when it's all over...self esteem :-)
why don't you just tell him how you feel.
sounds like the spark is gone


try listening to what one another wants and try exploring those options in the bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment