Friday, August 20, 2010

What would you do if your boyfriend acted like this?

what is going on with my boyfriend. i don't want to break up with him but he is really giving me a good reason too. me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 Weeks now, and he seems to have no space in his life for a girlfriend right now. but he keep telling me he does. he don't call me, text me or even see me. he then saw me once since we have been back together. he tells me he is busy doing something with his life, like im not. he always makes up some excuses on why i didn't hear form him all day or even in some days. he act like he is always to busy to make a phone call and say ';baby how you doing';? ';how was your day?'; he gets mad when i have to call restricted after not hearing form him in 2 days just for him to answer the phone. he gets mad and say im at work or im at school or even im driving. it is always a reason on why he didn't call me yesterday or return my phone call that day. i don't know what to do? should i leave him alone because obviously i don't fit into his life and i probably want since he talks bad about me when i mention that he needs to call me or text me sometimes.





i dont know what to do. he wanted me back in his life he called me for months to get back with him. He treats me like im not even his girlfriend. he never calls me and gets attitudes and talks bad towards me. im tired of this. we had the same problems 4 months ago when him and i were talking. i dont know what else to do. what should i do? i need adviceWhat would you do if your boyfriend acted like this?
Well if my boyfriend acted that way with me. Eventually i would get tired of it and fed up. And if he doesnt have time for me why should i make time for him. You should never make someone your priority if they only make you an option. If he's not treating You like a princess. Im sure there are other guys who wouldn't mind.What would you do if your boyfriend acted like this?
use your brain.





thats all the advice you need.
When i saw this question i couldn't help but answer 4 weeks ago i could totally relate and i talked to all my friends and tried to get help but all told me to just brake up with him and that's not what i wanted i had fell for a jerk and i was determined to make it work. I had dated my boyfriend in 8th grade for 3mths and i hated it we didn't have enough contact but he still made me happy when i was with him but oddly he broke it off we didn't even talk afterwords well when i started high school my friend said he had wanted to go to homecoming with me and she hooked it up. anyway we dated after homecoming for 4mths until i realized things weren't right he didn't call he always made excuses and he rarely picked up my calls and when he did he said he was busy. (sound familiar?) so after a lot of getting no where i decided to talk to him about one day i just piped up and said we need to talk there are things that weather u realize or not that hurt me and if your not willing to fix it then let me know i don't wanna brake up with you but i also don't wanna be with someone who wants me but doesn't have the time.





and it worked we've been happy since he realized that he had to change to keep me in his life and he did and i wish i had talked to him earlier. so know that Ive wrote this';book'; i hope something will help and bottom line if you love someone try to make it work don't just brake up its like running from the problem give the guy a chance no matter how undeserving he is.
you should lose his number and start looking for a guy that has time for you. because if you really like someone you make the time for them it only takes a minute to make a phone call there is 24 hours in a day if he can not find even one for you.it is because he is making time for someone else.trust the getting mad the excuses.the fact you have to call restricted to get him to answer your call.and you having to tell him he needs to call or text you please he only wanted you when he thought he could not have you .now that he knows he can the thrill is gone and you should be to.

No comments:

Post a Comment