Friday, August 20, 2010

How doe you know if your boyfriend is really crying or fake crying when you break up with him?????

I've broken up with my boyfriend twice already but he tells me that he wants to be with me and stuff like that and cries but i don't know if hes faking or for reals because he never really has time for me and is always making excuses (I think but who knows his side of the story) but I just don't think its gonna work out!!!!How doe you know if your boyfriend is really crying or fake crying when you break up with him?????
Your intuition is spot on. Learn to trust that voice more.





Cheers!How doe you know if your boyfriend is really crying or fake crying when you break up with him?????
real or faking...he seems to have you whipped into believing he wants you. gurl if he can't make the time than he is not that into you. he just wants you around, he doesn't need you. there is a big difference. he sounds co-dependent.....dump him!
he is crying b/c no more bj's for him
well you obviously like him if you care if he is faking or not. there are some guys who are cry babies, they cry over everything. some guys wont ever cry. i used to fake cry over this girl all the time, i would even run to the faucet and put water in my eyes. whether or not if he is faking it shouldnt matter, if he is faking maybe he feels like crying but it just isnt happening.
go w/ ur gut feeling
of corse he's crying your taking away his favorite toy, who cares how he feels if you dont want to be with him, don't be with him for the life of me i dont understand why he'd want to be with someone who don't want to be with him anyways.
has he ejaculated?

No comments:

Post a Comment