Friday, August 20, 2010

Girls only: is this a reason to break up with your boyfriend?

We dated for 6 months. never met a lot of each others friends. The only friend of mine she met was a low key, conservative type of guy. She is a very outgoing type of girl. Maybe she thought all of my friends would be like this one guy, and in turn would think that maybe i woudnt be fun enough for her?





Second, I also think that if all of her friends at the bar where she worked would have met me and all of my friends, she and her friends would have seen how fun and cute we were, she could have seen me in a different light, and maybe this could have changed her perception a little. Do these makes sense?Girls only: is this a reason to break up with your boyfriend?
I think that is a dumb reason and you don't want to be with a girl who is going to judge you based on a friend of yours that she met. Sounds to me like that is a bullcrap reason that she gave you.Girls only: is this a reason to break up with your boyfriend?
She broke up with you because of her friends?
Ok so she broke up with you because the one friend of yours that she met was quiet? I think that's BS. She's dating you, not the friend. It's her fault for judging your personality based on one friend.
Did you ever think of asking her?
that's a really stupid reason to break up with someone. and if she did break up with you for that reason, than she isn't worth it. Plus all that maters is you to, it shouldn't change the way a person feels about you just because of one of your friends. Thats really messed up in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment