Friday, August 20, 2010

What causes your boyfriend to be turned off by you, and other guys won't turn off?

My boyfriend started a new job and loves it. He gets very excitied when he talks about it. They always get off early %26amp; I have 2 pick him from work everyday b/c he is scared 2 drive in %26amp; out of Downtown. But during our text communication he can't make up his mind when I should pick him up from work. His duties are house 2 house oriented so he deals w/ people on a daily bases. I don't know the details of how the breaks %26amp; lunches work, %26amp; I rather not be bothered all day w/ details about his every move b/c I have a life and were human. But why since he started we havent been having sex at all, I dont even see him turned on or given me any attention!?! I asked him (not if he cheating) but ';What's up baby what else goes on through-out your day';? Response ';Nothing...with kisses %26amp; I love you's';...So it happens (sex) after this conversation but...not like usual somethng difffer or missing. Oh but the next day after he injurys his self %26amp; penis %26amp; pants torned!?! OMG! Men tell me what is up?What causes your boyfriend to be turned off by you, and other guys won't turn off?
LOL, I think you know what is up just as much as us guys.What causes your boyfriend to be turned off by you, and other guys won't turn off?
He simply needs a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment