Friday, August 20, 2010

Has your boyfriend seen you without makeup?

i feel really insecure without makeup. only my family and close friends know how i look like without it, and trust, i look really different. bad i should say. i've been dating my boyfriend for a couple of months now, not too long. i totally feel comfortable with him when we talk and stuff... but i don't know... i get scared just thinking about him seeing me without makeup. i know this sounds really stupid and shallow and all... but i look REALLY bad without it.... i hope some of you girls out there know how i feel... cause if you dont then i probably sound really dumb..%26gt;%26lt; i know he obviously won't leave me because of it i'm just scared of what he thinks and i don't know.. how to explain it. maybe this question is for the girls who are more insecure and care about make up and all that.... when was it until your bf saw you without makeup and all ? thanksHas your boyfriend seen you without makeup?
i totally know how you feel, and trust me...a lot of girls feel the same way.


my ex boyfriend NEVER saw me without make up. i mean, we lived far away from eachother so any chance i got to see him you know i was fixin myself up and loading the make-up on. lol


but my man now sees me all the time with nothin on my face, and he's totally fine with it.


i was really insecure about it at first and so i was always scared to stay the night at his house cuz then obviously he'd see me in the morning. lol but he didn't even care, and he tells me im beautiful even when i KNOW i look tore up.





chances are, your boyfriend likes you for the person you are. of course your appearance influences his feeling somewhat, but they aren't what your relationship is based on im sure.


he's still gonna like you even with no make-up on. i promise.


people who are truuuuuuuuuly just not good looking, can't use make-up to fix all their flaws.


so im sure you don't look that bad. shoot, i know that you don't. you'll be alright.Has your boyfriend seen you without makeup?
I was with a guy for 2 months. Things were going so great. But was really into looks, %26amp; I look horrible with no makeup He saw me w/o it %26amp;, he quickly changed from the sweet guy I was falling in love w/ to the guy who wanted to ';take a break'; from the relationship. A week later he dumped me.

Report Abuse



i'm a guy, i actually like girls without makeups than girls with tons of makeups.





most guys like the natural look of a girl, and i bet your boyfriend will be the same.





if he doesn't, like you without makeups. do you really want to stay with him???
yeah...lol.... it's inevitable eventually.
every morning
No your not dumb!!! but when i had my boyfriend i didnt wear much makeup on so they have seen me without makeup on!! and i only put it on when i go out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment