Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you dump your boyfriend nicely?

I've been with my boyfriend for 8 months, and he makes me feel so stupid and worthless. I like him a lot. Dumping him will be the hardest thing I have ever done, and it took me 2 months to make this decision. It seemed to get better, than worse, almost like a roller coaster. I want off this crazy ride now. How do I dump him nicely without screwing everything up?How do you dump your boyfriend nicely?
Tell him you have a STDHow do you dump your boyfriend nicely?
'; uhh hunny i really like you and all that but you make me feel stupid and worthless so this is a hard decision for me ((CRY A LITTLE)) but i think we should take a break from are relation ship'; just like that...he might get upset cry or what ever you know guy's getting emotional:'( but works:))
Tell him how you feel. Say that he makes you feel stupid and you cant handle it anymore and apologize.
cousin nikko had wife. wife got mad at cousin nikko and cut his penis off, cousin nikko was happy when found penis but never saw wife again!
I got issues i need to deal with. Too personal for you to get involved so we need time apart. I'll let you know once i figure them out.
Tell him exactly how you feel and tell him you don't think its going to work out.
just tell him how u feel about him, and hopefully he will respect your decision.
Break-up sex





or





You could address the problem with him rather then yahoo answers.
Tell him you're pregnant.
  • skin discoloration
  • hair dryer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment