Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with your boyfriend?

Help!!! I'm stuck in a relationship I no longer wish to be a part of. We've just grown apart these last few months. He doesn't trust me and accuses me of all sorts of things, he doesn't respect my body or religion, he wants me to change everything for him, but won't change anything for me. It's so sad because at one point I could have seen us together forever.





I tried to break up with him before, but he started crying and making threats against himself, and I'm weak against his tears and don't want him to hurt himself. What should I do??How do you break up with your boyfriend?
He obviously learned how to control you, these people are always the same. Everything they do is right, but everything you do is bad and needs to be changed. And if its not changing they may start with tears, and in next years it can continue with closed fist...





You are not responsible for this type of people, don't let them to extort you.

No comments:

Post a Comment