Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I shoudnt ask him that question now,what can I tell my boyfriend to make it up?

Well everything started, because I haven't make love with my boyfriend. We go to the university togueter n everything, but I m not at that level that I want to have relations with him yet,. because I think I need to know him better, so he moved here from another state, so just started from scratch here making friends and found me., then I really like him and care about him but not yet in love, he tells me the same to me, He says he wants to be more serious now, and that he even wants to get engange and all of that. it seems to me too fast, for him is not too fast because we have been together for 5 months, but is just the way i feel, so he was complining n I told him ';how can you want me to make love if I do not even know ur family, n u never want to talk about your parents..is like if I dont know u, I need to know everything about you so I feel comfortable'; he wants to meet my parents n I told him no that it wasnt fear, and THat I dont want yet, (he is KINDA BBLACK N MIX) n I am latina, and my parents are kinda races, he told me is cus Im black and I told him ';no'; I do not know wut to do I am starting felling in luv I guess, well the point is that I pressure him to tell me the true, because he was always changing the subject about his family( i told him I was not gonns b with him if i dont meet his parents). finally he told me that'; HE GREW UP IN A GROUP HOME, THAT HE NEVER MET HIS PARENTS, AND THAT HE DIDNOT EVEN KNOW HIS TRUE RACE, N THAT IF FAMILY WAS SO IMPORTANT TO ME THAT MAYBE WE SHOULDNT BE TOGETHER'; aFTER that i felt so bad, i did not wut to say i did not mean to hurt him, or anything, and i just told him that of course i wanted to b with him, but i see that he is kinda started to change, i dont know is something weird, i guess he feels bad, and i dont wut to tell him to make it up ? wut u thinkI shoudnt ask him that question now,what can I tell my boyfriend to make it up?
Too much drama for me .





This one is not going to end well .

No comments:

Post a Comment