Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with your boyfriend?

Please, im asking for serious advice.





My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over 3 weeks. we both liked each other way before that, we just didn't know it. the thing is, about month or so before we started dating he stopped talking to me, like turning the other way, avoiding my texts stopped. at the end of the month i realized he no longer cared about me, and so i left him alone. the next week he comes to me saying he stopped talking to me because he loved me. the thing is he was with another girl the entire time, it didn't make any sense. he said he didn't want to hurt me and blah blah blah. at that point i hated him. i loved him and he left, and he comes back expecting me to forgive him. i had lost interest by then and when he asked me out i said yes just to see if things would turn out better once we were officially together. the first week was amazing. but by the second, i had my doubts. now im completely over him and i want our relationship to end. hes hurt me too much in the past, and im done. i want to do it gently though because i still want him to be my friend, he always says he loves and cares and hes sorry for what hes done. but i just cant take it anymore. someone please help. how can i do this without it being painful for the both of us?How to break up with your boyfriend?
go to singles and dating sweetheartHow to break up with your boyfriend?
You can't avoid some pain, but I think the best thing to do is just tell him, ';I want to date other people.'; Try to leave it at that and not get into an argument.
just avoid him and have relationship with another boy soon.he will leave yu soon and yu can enjoy life happily.
';Baby, it's not me, it's you.';
really ? he cheated on you and you STILL dont know how to break up with him . really thats the best time to brea up with someone. but oh well , you will come around to your senses [i hope]
Well tell him '; Im NOT Gay, But ill Learn '; .. it will work
just tell him
First, you need to do it when he's not horny. That way he won't care what happens to you as much.





Second, tell him exactly how you feel. Basically tell him what you told us.





If he wants to work it out, give it a chance. If he keeps blowing you off, then end it.





Silly girl
I'm happy that you atleast realize that he's not for you, sadly, so many girls don't! %26gt;.%26lt;





Just tell him that you don't need the drama, you want a real man, and ';I can't trust a liar and it's over';. Oh, I guess that wasn't nice?


But whatever, he doesn't sound like good friend material in the first place. Why would you have a friend that lies, and cheats? Regardless if they were your boyfriend or not. I'd forget about him completely.





And seriously, it appears that once you are older than 10, guys only want to be your friend to date you or have that ';friends with benefits'; sort of thing (after you break up with them).





Don't be weak, show off how strong of a person you are, and forget about him. And people won't take advantage of you in the future either if you prove your strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment