Friday, August 20, 2010

What are Some Signs that Your Boyfriend Wants to Break UP?

Him and I have dated for 9 months and in the beginning we were inseperable but now it is like he never has the time 2 even come see me. He recently became the manager at a fast food restaurant and has been working a lot but I feel like he should make time for me. I told him how I feel and he says that it's not that he wants to break up with me but he just needs time to himself, and sometimes he wants 2 come visit me when he wants to come visit me etc. (so it's on his terms.)





He says he doesn't want 2 break up and that he still loves me, but he complains that I am needy. He also doesn't call or txt as much as he used 2.





What are Some Signs that Your Boyfriend Wants to Break UP?
i don't think he wants to break up. i think he is just stressed out with the new responsibility and he is upset that you ask him why he changed, which makes him feel like he screwed up...i understand you, i know you love him and miss him, and you are not needy, you just need him because you love him, but guys are like that, the more you ask them to do something, the more they feel like you are pushing them, and the more they do the opposite.





so my advice to you would be to tell him that you love him and miss him a lot and that you would love to see him as much as possible, but you understand that he is busy and that he is going through a lot. explain to him that you are willing to wait and be supportive and understanding and finish with a ';but babe please try to make some time for us because i really miss you and i love to be around you';





feeling that you will love him even if he is too busy, and that you understand his situation , will make him try even more to see you because then he feels like he is doing it FOR you not because ';he has to';





Good luck honey :)What are Some Signs that Your Boyfriend Wants to Break UP?
Hello,





Try not to bother him too much. He may be just overwhelmed with work is all. You would be surprised how people deal with their feelings. Give him some space and don't pressure him too much. He is already saying you are needy, so please try not to push it. In the meantime; I suggest you visit this website, it has helped a few other ladies.





http://getyourexloveback.com






sounds like he has no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment