Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Did i make a wrong move to break up or was it the right thing to do?

my boyfriend have previously gone out before and he told me that i was the only hes fallen in love with, we seperated and came back 10months later and he said he never got over me and still loves me. Now, he knows that i dont love him, its gonna take longer for me to know and be really sure of it. We went out for 2 months previously and we've been together for 4 weeks (we've broken up now)





Now we broke up because he wanted me to be more affectionate and makes me feel bad for not loving him and if we're gonna be together, ive gotta love him too in the future. I said i dont know the future so i dont know if i ever will love you, but i have a lot of feelings for you and wanna be with you and i dont wanna lose you. He couldnt go with that and said we shouldnt be togethr because i was hurting him and didnt give a shyt how he felt, when i did, i was tryna hold us together cos i wanted to be him and had feelings for him.





We've broken up and went back and tried to work it out, but this time i really broke it off because there was nothing i could do, i care about him and have feelings for him but he feels so strongly that he loves me and said that its fuckd to be in a relationship where you love the person and they dont love you.





He's turned a complete *** hole now that i broke up with me and is like ';haha guess im not worth fighting for huh?? well its your loss, not my fault, you make me not give a shyt anymore. i even said you were my everything but fine if you dont want my everything then go fukn find someone who is as caring as loving as me who can accept you for who you are, guys like me dont come around often. So u think u dont want then dnt fukng tlk to me make up your mind fukng so stupid running in cirlces ';Did i make a wrong move to break up or was it the right thing to do?
WELL IT SOUNDS LIKE UR BOTH ACTING LIKE ME.... IM 15.... I JUST HAVE TO SAY, GET OVER IT, APOLOGIZE. IF YOU DON'T REALY LOVE HIM BY NOW, ITS NOT MEANT TO BE! SIMPLE AS THAT!Did i make a wrong move to break up or was it the right thing to do?
Hun that is not love! If he loves you he should be more respectful. Unless its just the pain of being dumped talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment