Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend keeps telling me to make my 12 yr old daughter wear miniskirts and make up. What do I do?

We've only been dating for two months, but I love him, and he loves spending time with my kids, so he's a winner with my whole family. For the past weeks he's been urging me to make my daughter ';dress like a real woman'; and ';grow up.'; My daughter is only 12, and he keeps telling me that I should make her wear mini skirts and make up so that she doesn't rebel and so that she doesn't hate me when she's older. He says that if you take things away from your child and make them ysterious, your kid will want to experiment and will be doing drugs and drinking on the street, and not in the house. He keeps buying her make up from MAC and Sephora and other expensive stores. I won't let him buy my kids expensive stuff. He can spend time with them, but he is not going wto win them over with material possessions.


My best friend said that it's weird that he's always buying her make up and trying to get me to make her wear make up, but I don't see how it's weird. he's a nice guy, he has a car and a house, he loves spending time with my kids, he goes to church, etc. He's obviously a nice man and a good person since he goes to church and makes us pray before each meal. I don't know what to do. Does this sound ';weird'; to anyone out there? What should I do? I feel like the only ';weird'; thing is the fact that he's spending so much money on the make up. I don't want to be rude, but at the samer time he is not going to try and win over my chilren with his money.


Any advice?My boyfriend keeps telling me to make my 12 yr old daughter wear miniskirts and make up. What do I do?
If you have any love for your daughter, you need to kick him to the curb. I wouldn't doubt it if he is only with you to be around her. For her sake get rid of him. There are too many fish in the sea to settle for a bottom feeder.My boyfriend keeps telling me to make my 12 yr old daughter wear miniskirts and make up. What do I do?
k. seriously i'll admit im only 13. and from my point of view someone like that would not be for your daugter or for you. if i were you i would


1. ask her[ur daughter] if she even wants to do any of the things he's urging you to let her do.


2. kick him to the curb!





at least thts what i would do.
omg that's really scary. I would not be with a man like that. If you love you daughter you would get him away from her. Men like that will do something even if you dont think he would..
this sounds really strange he's URGING you to tell MAKE your daughter wear make up and short skirts, you need to go with your gut feeling on this. it doesn't sound too good.
I agree with everyone on here...he's a pedofile!! I don't know how you don't see it, but you need to break it off with him and get your kids far away. He sounds digusting!
just because you go to church doesn't make you a good person, he's probably a child predator that thinks he makes up for it on sunday. good luck with that
He sounds like an undercover pedophile. Watch him closely.
this really sounds dangerous for the safety of you daughter you should NEVER see him again
He sounds like a perv. Why else would a grown man want a 12 year old to do that?
Sorry but your bf is an idiot and has cheese for brains when it comes to raising kids. I wouldn't make a 12 year old do any such thing. Kids grow up too fast as it is these days and to be honest, I'd rather see a 12 year old dress like she's 12 without the makeup than a sex object in skimpy clothing that is inappropriate. Personally when I do see young girls that age in public that are more conservative in their dress and not all painted up it's a breath of fresh air. You don't have to dress your daughter trashy to ';make her grow up';. It is weird of him to make this kind of request. Why is he so interested in seeing your daughter dressed that way? Does he have some kind of underlying perversion with young girls? That's what it makes me think. Remember, YOU are the parent, NOT the boyfriend and it's what you think and what you say that goes. If he can't accept your family, including your children, for who they are and as they are then it doesn't matter how much of a ';nice guy'; or ';winner'; he appears to be, he needs to go unless he can respect your choices as the parent and stop interferring with your decisions as mom.
Get him away from your daughter now. He's a predator and I hope for her sake that he hasn't already hurt her. How can you be in love with someone you've only known for 2 months? You shouldn't even have let him around your children yet and this is why. He's a creep.
that sounds a little weird for him wanting your 12 year old to wear mini skirts n make up .. that doesn't seem weird to you the only thing you feel weird about is him buying the expensive make up and you don't feel weird that hes wants your 12 year old daughter wear a mini skirt and make up shes not even a teenager yet .. the only thing your worried about is the make up omg what kind of mother are you, not being worried about an grown man wanting your 12 year old to wear make up and mini skirts .. think about that .. somethings obviously wrong with this picture being worried more about the expensive make up hes buying her than him wanting her to wear mini skirts and make up. not to be mean and all thats just my opinion thats my view on this if i was in that situation i wouldve kicked the guy to the curb for wanting something like for my 12 yr old daughter
All I can say is CREEPY!!! Shes 12 years old, she has more then plenty of time to do all that dressing up and make up....and the mini skirt thing at 12? That doesnt sound a little creepy to you? Just because someone goes to church and prays before each meal doesn't mean they are good people...have you never heard of how priests and people like that have sexually molested children?





Im sorry but if my boyfriend started saying that kind of thing about my daughter, I don't care if I had been with him for years, I would seriously think about things....and you have only been with your boyfriend for two months...you have no idea who this guy really is.....your childrens saftey is way more important then this guy being ';a nice guy';!!!
im sorry to say but i think he is a pedo if you read back the first bit you wrote





We've only been dating for two months, but I love him, and he loves spending time with my kids,





you need to ask your self why he want her to wear stuff like this its not normal for a man to want a little girl to wear stuff like that
You can't judge a book by its cover, but just because he has a good life set up and is Christian does not mean he is not a pervert or child predator. Think about all the people from the past that had good lives but still did stuff to kids. Everyone jokes about this, but some Catholic priests from the past were actually child predators and Michael Jackson may have and he was the King of Pop.





By the way, so far everyone agrees on the same thing.
i definitely have advice,but you might not like it. i would get this man as far away from my daughter as humanly possible,and a little farther.he sounds sick. most decent parents are trying to keep their 12year olds OUT of this kind of crap, and hes pushing her TO it?? uh uh ..sounds fishy to me.kids gro up too fast as it is, they dont need rushed because some perv thinks she needs to be..... you need to decide whats more important...your ';love'; for him, or your daughters safety.


asap
He's trying to hide behind his veil of religion to get your trust. He's a total ped! Get him out of your life now! Talk to your daughter to find out if he said or did anything to her immediately! I would get a background check on him too. How sick and scary!!!!! Get rid of him NOW!
MAKING her wear those, and ALLOWING her is totally different.





If he is mkaing her, he is probably a pervert. I had friends who were molested by their moms boyfriends and her mom had no clue. You never know with people, honestly.





If he is wanting to allow her, because your daughter wants to, that is probbaly normal. Most 12 year olds start getting interested in ';being pretty'; around that age..
  • cash advance loans
  • Electric Bicycle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment