Friday, August 20, 2010

Just broke up with my best friend turned boyfriend?

He was my best friend for a couple years, then he asked me out so we went out and now we basically broke up cause he told his parents about us and they said that it was the wrong time, and i know he respects his parents so we talked about it, he was asking me what we should do, so just for the sake of it i said i guess we shouldn't do this ne more cause even if were dating secretly, he would probably actually tell them the truth. yes obviously i find it kinda annoying that he has to tell them the truth everytime cause me and my family are not close in that way at all. but i respect his respect for them. he said how he doesn't want to either but we ended it. now i just feel really like it won't be the same and it feels worse than just breaking up with your boyfriend cause he used to be your best friend. i sort of want either things to be the way it used to be, he says the same but when we talk its just different. how and what should i do to make things better between us?Just broke up with my best friend turned boyfriend?
I know exactly what you mean because my best friend and I barely started going out and we were best friends for a very long time. And I can relate to you on the fact that it feels different now that you guys broke up. lol I dont expect this to be the best answer ever, but, I think maybe you should just talk to him privately and tell him that you respect his decision to tell his parents, but that you have a different perspective. Tell him that even though he respects his parents, that sometimes they can't agree on everything and that some day he will end up doing something they wont want him to do. But he has to take that chance because he loves you. You are his best friend and he trusts you so there has to be communication and he can't please his parents in everything. I imagine he's old enough to know what he's doing. He's not disrespecting them just because he doesn't take their suggestion. Whatever he does, is on him, now. And if he wants to be with you and risk whatever his parents think he might risk, then he will. Cause he loves you!Just broke up with my best friend turned boyfriend?
If you were best fiends I really don't see why his parents don't want you two to be together. Is it because of your age? How old are you? Anyways, in time things will go back to normal, if it is that you don't wanna keep dating. If you do, then i suggest talking to his parents as a couple and asking them to respect what you two have.
i don't thing u should of broke up it


seems u still like him try getting back


together tell him ur feelings u might be


back together by the end of the week





hope this helps parents sometimes need a


different point of view
you could tell him he gotten colder ... and that it\'s hurting you alot .. and he should do something about it





======================================鈥?br>

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:


http://www.**************/go3.php
Well, If he Loves you, or even likes u alot, he shouldnt care about what his parents think. I mean...its his life not theirs and u guys are old enough to make good desicions! He won't at least talk to his parents about the situation...He doesnt deserve you and there is someone out there who does...


Lots of Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment