Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriends brother called me a skank & my boyfriend wont stick up for me & say anything to him?

My boyfriend is 22, his brother is 15, it feels like some how he is scared to stick up for me or something, he complains that he cant get there %26amp; have a go at him for it cause he has no car, but when he says it it feels like hes just making up a whole bunch of excuses to not say anything to him, should i be putting up with this? i deserve RESPECT %26amp; to me APPRECIATED, its been 3months since hes called me one, %26amp; my so called boyfriend has not ONCE bothered or thought to have a go at him for me %26amp; stick up for me, he lets him just walk all over me like that %26amp; treat me like that, it makes me madly angry, how would you feel if this was your boyfriend? its wrong how he says 'oh i dont have a car to get there' when he could get a lift there to his mums house...My boyfriends brother called me a skank %26amp; my boyfriend wont stick up for me %26amp; say anything to him?
no offense but hes' an asshole!!!!!!!!!


rue boyfriends stick up for you cz they care!


imagine if u guys ended up married and u got in trouble?


he would never stick up for you!


but he'd still expect u to be there for him... so not fair!!


im sorry but i think you should break up with him!


nobody deserves that!


its like he doesnt respect you or care about you!


im sure thats not what you want.


thats my opiniona nd the rest is up to you. goodluck!


-sammers-My boyfriends brother called me a skank %26amp; my boyfriend wont stick up for me %26amp; say anything to him?
LEAVE HIM!!!!! OR TELL HIM F*** OFF
any one that want stand up to any one for treating his girl


like that don't have any respect are love for her. and on


top of that it was his brother. girl i sure wouldn't put up


with that. if he want stand up for you now. it's sure not


going to get any better. drop him and move on. ma be one day he will see that he lost the love of his life for being


stupid.
your bf 22? and his brother 15? and your letting his brother walk all over you? tut tut





slap his brother round the head. boot his brother up the **** and tell him you dont take no nonsense and that your father will deal with him if he carries on.





sorted luv!!!! hehe =P
Why does your boyfriend have to be your hero that always defends your honour when you demand it?


Stick up for yourself, and never depend on anyone else to do it for you.
I sense a change is forth coming.





Good Luck
Has his brother only called you a skank just the once? If so, I'd let it go...I mean the kid's young and stupid, and at the age of 15 he's probably just jealous that his older brother has a girl and he doesn't. If he were continuously putting you down in front of his brother, then that'd be a different story...then I'd say yes, your boyfriend should say something. But like I said, if it was only the one time, and it was 3 months ago...don't stress over it...it's only going to keep causing problems between you and your man in the long run if you don't let it go. Believe me, I am all about respect and appreciation, but you have to choose your battles. Is this little pipsqueak worth fighting over?
you are correct


you deserve RESPECT and APPRECIATION


are you just being used?
Its pretty obvious he has no respect for you honey. If he did he would have just picked up the phone and told his brother off. Remember this, actions always speak louder than words. You should have expressed your feelings to him right after it happened.
He should stick up for you and have a word to his brother. thats what boyfriends are supposed to do. you deserve nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment