Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If you ended up marrying your first boyfriend ever what was the outcome?

I'm really worried about my best friend. I'm not going to interfere because it's not my business, but she is 21 and dating her first bf ever and positive beyond belief that they are going to get married and be together forever. I feel like every girl wants to marry their first boyfriend (I know I did) and it just makes me really worried because I KNOW she could find a nicer guy out there that would probably treat her 100 times better. She just doesn't see that because he is the only guy she's ever been with. Her boyfriend has a ';mom complex';- he is really feminine and emotional and wants a girl that will make all his decisions for him. So I'm just wondering, if any of you girls out there married your first boyfriend ever how did it work out? Are you still together? Did it end? what happened. ThanksIf you ended up marrying your first boyfriend ever what was the outcome?
I know that i was convinced that I would marry my first boyfriend; i wanted him and only him to be my first and only.


However, love is blind- I broke up with him last year and I'm so glad that i did, because i've now seen all the flaws that I would have had to live with for the rest of my life. he was a nice guy, he just wasn't the one for me, you know?


Anyway, shes a big girl, she has to make her own decisions- luckily she has a great friend like you to prod her. Hopefully, in time, she will see the flaws in this guy, before its too late. You could lovingly point them out..or opt for a more blunt method, such as creating a different email and anonymously sending her emails. A little creepy but it could help, and she might even bring them up in conversation with you- that might be a great way to say that you agree.


Anyway, i looked for statistics of people who married (happily) their first love, and it was really tough to find- some websites said less than 2%, some said around 40%..it was hard to find some solid numbers, but they were generally not good.


Anyway good luck!If you ended up marrying your first boyfriend ever what was the outcome?
My best friend married her first and only boyfriend when they were 19. They just got a divorce, 4 years later. They SWORE up and down they would be together forever, were each other's firsts for everything, etc. She should be highly cautious and not caught up in the butterflies because it's only after those wear off does the true relationship begin to reveal itself.
lol my boyfriend is like your friend's. He just wants me to be happy. He's not my first one, but he is my second and we have been together for almost 2 years. If your friend doesn't mind making the decisions and the emotial times, then she has herself a keeper! He may have a mom complex now, but when they marry that will change, guarentee!
the guy you're describing is better than a lot of other guys out there


i mean no, those aren't great attributes..but at least he isn't an asshole.





get over it, she's lucky to have someone. no relationship is perfect. there are always going to be some kinks to work out..if that is the ONLY thing wrong in their relationship, then they clearly have it pretty good, and you're just a jealous friend
im not in that situation, but i would suggest placing bets on when they will divorce or split. its a given. they will not succeed, even if they appear to be succeeding they have mental baggage everywhere. marriage means money. and thats it. once its all gone all the two will do is fight. i give them a few months. she and he will know within the first month but they wont tell anyone
It's very possible to get married to your first love. I plan to, we've been together for over 4 years now, and he's actually very feminine himself. Your friend might like that she gets to take care of him, and/or his femininity.
I married my first love and had a baby and the only reason why we are not together is because our son died and our marriage couldn't take it. We still talk and care for one another but I have to say it can work if she works at it.
She will regret it--its cute to think your first bf or gf but then she will wonder about other guys
it depends on that guy do he will love her if he does then let her married him i noe thats your friend in you care for her if one day her life its bad and she ends up to the wrong guys she will come back to you said am sorry back then i didnt listen to you then now its happen the times thats you telling me the truth so she will regret it back


but if they really love each other let them be together


well for me my first boyfriends imma get married soons so i dont noe whats is going on in my future all i want is to married the rite person in to married the one that he really love me and have a happily life with my husband and me in my husband wants a JOB....


thats what i always want from my future in my life





IN TELL YOUR FRIENDS THAT GOOD LUCK WITH HER SELF
im still with my first bf. i had other boys but i wouldnt even count them a boyfriend because i was young and it lasted a couple weeks. anyways i started dating him at 16 and im almost 19 and we live together. i truly believe we will be together forever. im not a stupid woman. i believe this because we love each other very much and he treats me great. im the type of girl that doesnt put up with crap. at all! lol i say if she believes then leave her alone. its her relationship and she will learn. i know some people who married their first love and are still together years later and also know some people who are dating guy number 5 or 9 ect. its different for everyone. but if you feel like this guy doesnt treat her right then let her know. just once becuz you dont wnt to ruin ur friendship. good luck to you and her!
I married my highschool sweetheart. I had never dated another girl and she had never seriously dated a guy either. We dated for 5 1/2 years until just before I finished college and got married. It has now been another 6 1/2 years and we have 2 kids together. I bust my butt at work so she can be a stay at home mom and then I go home and help with the kids, cook dinner and help clean the house so she can relax. 7 weeks ago she picked a fight with me so I left to my parents for a few days. She went to the beach to ';get away'; and brought home a guy and packed up all my stuff. She filed for a divorce a week later and they are already engaged (after only five weeks by the way). However I'm lmao because now she's finding out he's a real loser and she's screwed because we live in a small town and everyone knows what she did and her entire family has disowned her and refuse to help her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment