Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girls: After breaking up with your boyfriend, what goes through your mind?

I recently broke up with my bf of 3 months. My family disliked him and forced me to end the relationship because we were caught making out. It hurt me so much and i'm so confused.. did i do the right thing?


I can't stop thinking of him for the past week, and i try to occupy myself with work and other things but somehow memories of us always come across my mind and it kills.


I WANT to talk to him so badly but i don't know if i should call since i'm the one who ended it. I just want to know how he's feeling and how he's doing but i know my parents would be upset if i talk to him so soon.


All my bf said was ';ok'; when i told him that i couldn't continue in our relationship.. which left me wondering if he even cares.. or if he feels as hurt as i do. I just feel like something is missing in my life now. I got used to having someone there always for me, i wish i didn't grow so attached.


I want to be friends with him but i don't know if there's a chance to get together again.Girls: After breaking up with your boyfriend, what goes through your mind?
if it is meant to be it will work out u must obey your parents but if u really think u could have a fam and stuff with him then talk to yer parents

No comments:

Post a Comment