Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you know if you're getting fed up with your boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been together for nearly a year and we're a really good couple, and to be honest we love each other to bits and I couldn't see myself with anybody else. Thing is, it's difficult - we live about an hour from each other, neither of us can drive (although I'm learning) so he has to catch the bus to see me when he can. We used to see each other about three times a week but now he's got no money so it's gone down to about once a week... I try to make the effort when I can but I work as well so it's really hard to see him. He doesn't ring or text me anymore because he's got no credit and no money to get any, and when it's like this I feel so distant from him and the last couple of times we've seen each other, it feels like there's something separating us - it's difficult to explain but it doesn't feel so natural as it usually does? And some of the stuff he says tends to irritate me now and we've never argued, but lately it feels like it could go that way.


Breaking up with him isn't an option because he means the world to me and the same goes to him for me. We're mad about each other but it's just recently things seem to be changing!How do you know if you're getting fed up with your boyfriend?
This isn't really a question, it seems more like one big complaint that you are putting in the wrong place. You should talk to him, not the answers community. How do you know if you're getting fed up with your boyfriend?
the night is always darkest right b4 the dawn?





if the good times r worth the bad times then stay together


if not...
give it time, and see if you can both try and do something together that might break the tension because it might be the fact that you don't see each other as much.
well it sounds like u 2 really love each otherr and all relationships have their problems. U guys just need to work it out. It wont be easy but u can do it. the best of luck
What's happening in your relationship is a good thing. Sounds weird but it's called 'reality'.


After the whirlwind, things settle down into normal living , with all the financial constraints and work commitments. The romance is not so strong.


Remember if you marry him ( cause you can't imagine being with someone else) you will have the same issues. So it's either you want fun and romance. Or to settle down.





Stay single , but keep your guy ( for now) . Plan your week ends and your money. Relationships take a lot of work and serious ones can be boring at times.


If you find you're putting in al the effort and he isn't.. then ditch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment