Friday, August 20, 2010

I just broke up with my boyfriend....?

I just broke up with my boyfriend of ten months. It was a really sad thing for me we were both nice loyal people who cared a lot about each other i definately was attached to him and he was a big part of my life we just weren't the right match for each other. We had had a nice time together in the beginnign of the week and he basically didnt see it coming. We knew we were going to break up before i went to college at the end of the summer but he wasnt expecting it this soon, neither was i really but it had just run its course. With that said it is really hard to just hold the responsibility of thinking ';you did this'; and things like that it could have happened anytime and wasnt really linked to if we were getting along or not just in general as people i knew he wasn't ';the one'; He still meant something to me though and one big problem is that i was moving out of my moms house and had nowhere to put about 12 boxes of my things and so i put them in his house. We broke up 4 days ago and theres no rush for me to get my things but whats the best way to do this. We don't talk at all but were not mad at each other i sord of wish we would have spent one last nice day together before we said good bye just at the time it was really hard and i didnt think it was a good idea. If you break up with your boyfriend but are still ok to talk and get along fine is it bad to talk here and there and check in on each other or is that just going to make it harder or toy with his emotions. I guess im asking what is the right distance that i should take? I just feel bad for breaking his heart I cared about him and would never want to hurt him so it sucks cuz in a breakup its just unavoidable. Is anyone else going through this? How do you cope with knowing that you really hurt someone you cared about and can't really do anything about it?I just broke up with my boyfriend....?
you can still talk..and even hang out..


as long as there's no kisses..or lovey talk


unleeeess you want to be together again..but if you're sure he's not the one..don't kiss him, or lead him on in any way..


establish you still care for him, but in a more friend kind of way..it can work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment