Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What does it mean when your boyfriend breaks up with you because it's for you ';own good';?

So a month ago, my boyfriend got back together with me and today's the 3rd of April which officially makes it our one month again.





Well anyways, a couple days ago, he broke up with me because he said that lately he's been getting himself back into drugs and whatever and he doesn't want me to be around him and he says that I ';Deserve'; better and that he's leaving me for his own good. I talked on the phone with him for an hour telling him that I wanted to be there for him since this WASN'T the first time that he's been into drugs, and I've helped him or ';saved his life'; in his words the first time.





But for some reason he won't let me help him again. Is he just using this as an excuse to leave me or does he really love me like how he says he does?


What should I do ? :(What does it mean when your boyfriend breaks up with you because it's for you ';own good';?
2 things. He really could be trying to protect you from himself. Doesnt want you to get caught up in all that stuff and yea ive had times where i told my girl she deserved better then me. Just gotta convince him otherwise thats what my ex did. Speak from your heart dont hold nothing back. Tell him your deepest feelings for him like you never have before. Or 2 he made an excuse so he can be with someone else......doesnt sound like thats whats going on though so dont worry. Just convince him how much you care about him.What does it mean when your boyfriend breaks up with you because it's for you ';own good';?
It sounds like he really loves you, and doesn't want to put you through that pain again. He's feeling down, and doesn't think that he deserves you. Try and be there for him, anyways, but don't pressure him into getting back together yet, because he obviously feels bad about himself. Being there for him like that will show him how much you love him, and how he *does* deserve you, and you don't want anything more than just him.
He's choosing his lifestyle and addiction over you because its easier. And he may have found a messed up girl to party with that likes that stuff.
its an excuse. 100% excuse
he does not want you ending up with some druggy. I think he loves you.
it means he is breaking up with you because he cares and doesn't want you to get hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment