Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you know you was ready 2 break up with your boyfriend?

here is the story im 18 and my bf is 20 and he lives with his mom he doesn't have a GED or a high school diploma and i've waited 4 a year for him 2 do something with his life and he has quit 2 jobs and all he does is go over his friends house hang out and smoke weed.He wasn't even trying 2 do better for his self i tried 2 cope with this and bug him 2 get a GED and go to collage and be something but he always has excuses and i was so tie rd of it all the excuses the low life attitude so i broke up with him :( i want 2 go 2 collage and this is senior year and i really need to keep my grades up and trying 2 help him get his life on track has been hurting my grades...i know he loves me and care about me but...my mom my sisters and friends all tell me hes not going 2 do anything with his life so i did what i had 2 do but why does it hurt so much it feels like i made the wrong chose like i can't live with out him i keep crying im depressed i feel like i can't be alone or im going 2 break down.Was i ready 2 break up with him did i do the wrong thing by breaking up with him it hurts so bad and now hes making it worse by txtin me saying things with the word friend after every sentence :(Just please tell me if i did the right thingHow do you know you was ready 2 break up with your boyfriend?
have u ever threatned to leave him for those things b4 u did leave? if so he should of done something about it. no u did not make a mistake he needs to know u are serious about doing something with ur life and ur not going to take care of him his whole life and thats wat u would end up doing if he doesnt change. i know its hard and i give u props for doing it cuz some ppl r not that strong. i dont go to school and have no job but im going through thet same thing right now being an at home babysitter for my bf sister. im so tired of it im about to move out of state cuz i know i can do a lot better with my life and thats the only way is to make hard desicions. if for some reason he begs u back tell him to go get a job first and work on keeping it then maybe ur worth it to him and he might do something bout it.GOOD LUCK!How do you know you was ready 2 break up with your boyfriend?
yea u did the ryt thing...!!!lolz..u'v gotta lyf ahead n u cnt strictly CAN'T spend it wid a weed smoker...














plz help me out wid my quest..


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvegDDg3k74pPC4NLAPR5czsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091031105235AAhtPGD
You did the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment