Friday, August 20, 2010

10 points! How can I make it up to my boyfriend?

Yesterday, my boyfriend went through my Answers account while I was out of my room for about an hour.


He did because sometimes I minimize the screen on here when he comes in the room because I'm afraid he'll freak out when I'm asking a question about something that may bother him.


When he told me, I got really upset that he would do that.


Another reason why he went through is because I'm having some issues with my first love, who broke up with me about a year ago because of distance. My first love admitted to still loving me, and that was a pretty painful time for me when I found that out, as well as my current boyfriend when he found out because he was afraid of not having a girlfriend the next day, as he told me.


I really want to show my boyfriend that I chose him over my first love for a reason - because he's perfect for me and because I love him with all of my heart! :)


How can I do that?





And be real with your answers, please.10 points! How can I make it up to my boyfriend?
He should respect your 'secret garden'. Personally I hate when someone opens my bag or my email before asking permission. I try to resist myself to this kind unhealthy curiosity.... unless there is OBVIOUSLY something that smells fishy.10 points! How can I make it up to my boyfriend?
I don't think you should make it up to him. He violated your trust by going through something private. That should be the issue here. If he's so insecure, then it won't last anyway. Tell him flat out what you said here...that you're upset that he did that, that he has no reason not to trust you and that you love him and want to be with him. If he's still having issues, tell him it's not going to work out.
just tell him straight up





shoe him that you are happy to be with him and happy not to be with your first love





guys like it when their girlfriends are sweet to them





so maybe cook him his favorite meal and let him relax and maybe go somewhere that he wants to go to or let him hang out with his friends with out you calling him





be extra affectionate like kiss him more with passion and hug him extra tight just show him that you love him.....
Stop asking for relationship advice on Yahoo Answers. Honestly, it's not the most reliable source of information. Go outside; think for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment