Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend broke up with me after nine months?

wow, so what can i say... besides that i hate men right now? you find a great one %26amp; they just crush your heart. you think it's forever %26amp; you were meant to be %26amp; it's not... god, just makes your heart feel beat up %26amp; broken. after a great weekend with my boyfriend, bowling, hanging out, movies, cribbage, dinner, etc. He sent me a message on yahoo %26amp; asked to come over to my place. and I had a bad feeling in my stomach. So he gets here %26amp; he is shaking terribly %26amp; he starts hugging %26amp; kissing me on the cheek. for a second i thought that maybe someone had passed away %26amp; then he came out %26amp; said that he has to do one of the hardest things... and that was to break up with me. he said that he was feeling us more as friends then as lovers. he said he loved me, but he wasn't in love with me. he said that he needed a little bit of space %26amp; try to figure things out. and that i'm a great woman %26amp; i don't deserve him. i don't understand, he has never lead to anything to have given him a reason to break up with me. we were the perfect couple, we never faught over anything. what the heck?! i so want to make this work, i want to be with him, i can see us growing old together. I want to get him back, can I? Do i have that chance? what can i do? How long should I wait? I have never felt this way about a man. (I'm 28 %26amp; he is 30 as a side note).My boyfriend broke up with me after nine months?
I'm so sorry this happened to you. You have to understand that he broke up with you for a reason. It could be that he is interested in another woman and he wanted to let you down easy, or he was telling the truth and he just doesn't see a future with you. Since he's 30 he is getting to the point where he wants to settle down. If he doesn't feel your the right one he's not going to want to waste time finding the right one. The best thing for you to do is to give him space and hope he figures out that he misses you. Just keep being you and doing things you enjoy and be happy. He'll see you happy and coming running back, especially if your relationship is as good as you say it was.My boyfriend broke up with me after nine months?
well '' i dont deserve u'' is the most disgusting cliche . when a man says this he just means he doesnt like to be with u anymore. dont make it hard for urself he really isnt worth thinking. when u both had great time together without any problem just a stupid will break up or he just found another one. so he is too mean to be with.
yea he was most likely cheating on you.
Ah ha!! LAMO *while pointing his finger*
He found someone else. That's what I gather from what you've said.
lol ';nine months';
give him time and he will miss you enough to want you back

No comments:

Post a Comment