Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i make up with my boyfriend?

me and him just keep fighting and we dont want to break up but we also dont want to hurt each other anymore, we dont know what to do the stress that weve been under has made us both sick, were both now suffering from emotional stress but i dont want to be apart from him, we both keep saying sorry and we both keep fighting over it too. we both say dont be sorry its not your fault but yet i feel like its all my fault and he says its all his, please help me with this, we both cry and were both sick of it, he says his heart is crushed and it wont heal and i blame myself for it........ PLEASE HELP!!How can i make up with my boyfriend?
Well, I am not really sure but maybe there are some hidden emotions under both of you. You both should try and talk as much as possible and do things that you both like. You should avoid everything that may get you into a fight, do everything to which both of you agree. And if you do get in a fight, just remember, you both love each other and one little fight cannot destroy your relationship. Believe that you can overcome all kind of obstacles in your relationship.





All the best, hope I help some :)How can i make up with my boyfriend?
Have you guys talked about taking a brake for a little while? Me and my boyfriend just recently went threw something like that and we ended up taking a brake for a week and it really helped us out. Now were back together and we hardly ever fight anymore.
To be honest I think you are both hurting one another and therefore aren't suited. I was in a relationship similar to yours which went on for 4 years. In the end we had to part as we were destroying one another. Good luck.
If you do love each other and you don't want to hurt each other any more - then break-up. Your relationship is unhealthy at this point. The only other solution is for YOU to CHANGE your behavior.
you should blame yourself because its probably your fault.
Go to see a psychologist!
frigg off.
lessen your pride.. that's all.. :)
This is the same situation I am was in with my bf about three weeks ago...but we ended up breaking up, and i felt like it was all my fault, because i really love him. But i'm beginning to see that it was both of us, and if we ever want to be together again, we are both going to have to try harder not to argue. Sounds like you should either do the same thing, or sit down and have a long talk about what is really going on in your relationship, because there is something wrong that is causing you to fight. But don't be sad, you can fix it if you really try.

No comments:

Post a Comment