Friday, August 20, 2010

Is this girl playing games with me? What should I do?

I started to see this girl like 4 months ago. Its been on and off all this time, one minute shes all nice and affectionate and we get along great. She told me she didnt want a bf when we 1st began talking and I was cool with that. We began to get feelings for each other really quickly though and have struggled with what to do. I began treating her more like my GF and she got upset and told me she doesnt want to be in a situation like that right now. She likes her freedom and not have to report or check in with anyone.





I told her we cant be friends since we have hooked up and shared alot of things with each other and its hard to just see her as that right now, so i walked away and didnt talk to her for a while...she began to get lonely and not get the attention she was used to getting by me and started texting and calling me again saying she missed me and wanted to be cool with me still talk...i agreed and we had a good talk on that were not ';friends'; and were not a ';couple'; but something more than that cause of how we are with each other and our feelings that we have. So i began to do my thing and still talk to her but not like before. She began to pout and say i didnt treat the same and treated her as she was just there and that i was probably doing it with other girls too.





This girl was making me nuts! i was like i give because you complain its not enough and then i finally do show attention and affection its too much and im acting like a boyfriend....Make up your mind! Now we are having that strained relationship again and its affecting me too much. My mind isnt where it should be and i hate the feeling. When were good and hanging out it feels so great and she makes me forget about all the BS from everyday life...but when were fighting my days turn out irratating and i cant stop thinking about all of it.





Ive tried to walk away and forget about her and do my thing but she wont let me...shes said it so herself...i dont want you out of my life so im going to keep pursuing you....but she wont give me what i want and acts selfish so why should i stick around and if i stop talking and ignoring her she will get mad and say i cant even be her friend.





I know she talks to other guys and she tells me that she just talks to them but that she wants nothing with anyone and when she does she feels more comfterable coming with me. I think its a bunch of BS and she just wants her cake and eat it too...haha! How should i handle this situation? She wants to be able to control everything on her time and terms as to when we see each other and talk...I cant handle that...Id rather just ignore her but how long will that last until she begins to nag me again? I think also because shes only 20 going on 21 and im 28 that she acts her age and immature at times even though she can be the most mature person other times...Im torn because she makes me feel like nobody has in a while when all is good, but the negative times are affecting me too much mentally and i cant handle the drama anymore...HELP!Is this girl playing games with me? What should I do?
I love games!





I hate reading!





Sorry :PIs this girl playing games with me? What should I do?
If a girl is mature and shes doing immature things. She is playing games. Rule of thumb. And after reading this, she definitely is. Tell her to get real with you or you'll be gone.





Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment