Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend keeps telling me to make my 12 yr old daughter wear miniskirts and make up. What do I do?

We've only been dating for two months, but I love him, and he loves spending time with my kids, so he's a winner with my whole family. For the past weeks he's been urging me to make my daughter ';dress like a real woman'; and ';grow up.'; My daughter is only 12, and he keeps telling me that I should make her wear mini skirts and make up so that she doesn't rebel and so that she doesn't hate me when she's older. He says that if you take things away from your child and make them ysterious, your kid will want to experiment and will be doing drugs and drinking on the street, and not in the house. He keeps buying her make up from MAC and Sephora and other expensive stores. I won't let him buy my kids expensive stuff. He can spend time with them, but he is not going wto win them over with material possessions.


My best friend said that it's weird that he's always buying her make up and trying to get me to make her wear make up, but I don't see how it's weird. he's a nice guy, he has a car and a house, he loves spending time with my kids, he goes to church, etc. He's obviously a nice man and a good person since he goes to church and makes us pray before each meal. I don't know what to do. Does this sound ';weird'; to anyone out there? What should I do? I feel like the only ';weird'; thing is the fact that he's spending so much money on the make up. I don't want to be rude, but at the samer time he is not going to try and win over my chilren with his money.


Any advice?My boyfriend keeps telling me to make my 12 yr old daughter wear miniskirts and make up. What do I do?
sounds like chester the molester to meMy boyfriend keeps telling me to make my 12 yr old daughter wear miniskirts and make up. What do I do?
You are an IDIOT for even asking things like this. You should be smart enough to know that that douche is a pedophile. Worry about your kids' safety and not about taking the time to ask people on the internet what they think. Get rid of that guy.





I'm seriously pi**ed off that you even have to ask about the things that you're asking about.
Like everyone else who answered, it sounds totally weird to me. She's just 12, there's NO reason she should be wearing make up or miniskirts at that age.
Sounds a little perverted if you ask me, in fact i'd say very perverted. Be very very careful and always put your daughter first!
It's YOUR child. If you don't want her to use and wear that knid or stuff, then don't let her. You've only known the guy two months...
he sounds like a guy who is gonna try to get your daughter alone and rape her. LEAVE HIM NOW! think about your childrens safety. he may seem like a nice guy but he really isnt
you need to tell him this is my daughter and not your if you want to see a 12 yr old go some were else ok loving your daughter is better than dating a sicko
Find a new boyfriend..


He's a CREEP!
he's a pedophile...





get your kids away from him
That sounds VERY weird to me. I would watch him a little more closely.
either kindly or not tell him to back off!
perv
Umm...


That sounds really creepy. I'm sorry, but asking a child to wear a mini skirt is definitely a symptom of pervertedness.


Keep a really close eye on this guy. If it escalates, dump him.





EDIT:


In fact, don't wait for it to escalate.


Drop him like a hot potato.... and I mean NOW.
Just cause she dosent were make up dosent mean she will start drinking and doing bad things when shes older! The fact that he said that shows he has NO cofidence in your daughters self control! Wearing mini shirts (the real short ones) at her age is totally wrong! Make up on a 12 year old? Shes still a kid! Tell him politly to please stop and shes just a kid so she dosent need make up.If he does it a second time tell him your daughter would never do any of those things (drinking+drugs) and your disapointed in him for not trusting her if he does it a third time let him no your tict of and if he keeps on doing it tell him (you dont have to say this polietly) YOUR the parent and he has no right to make the choices for you! Shes 12 years old she still is a kid and shes NOT growing up! If he really gets on your nerves and dosent stop YOU HAVE ALL RIGHT TO BRAKE UP WITH HIM. You have only dated him for 2 months he might be atractied to your daughter and thats why he is trying to get her in mini shirts and wearing make up. Keep an eye on him and make sure your daughter NEVER goes to his house alone.His actions could lead to abuse of your daughter





-make up (trying to make her look more atracktive)


-mini skirts (he can see more of her)


- telling you to make her grow up (he can date or cheat on you with her)








see? if he keeps on doing it I REALLY hope you brake up with him.
Just because he goes to church does not mean he is a nice guy. There are plenty of parents that don't allow their girls to wear makeup until they are 16 or even 18 and that is fine...a 12 year old in makeup and mini skirts gives the wrong idea one day shell come home raped or pregnant or both..it is your child and you need to rethink this if you don't think that it's weird, it DEFINITELY is.
I just realized you are the same woman that left another question saying your boyfriend wants to leave the bedroom door open while you have sex knowing your 7 year old can hear. LEAVE HIM!!! He wants your children not you. He is faking that he wants you for your children!!!!!!!!!!





The sad thing is is that the ';nice guys'; are 95% of the time the ones who do horrible things to children. These are the people that can REALLY fool people (even the ones they love) so they use this nice guy image (especially family oriented and church-going). They are the best liars and the people you least expect because they know that no woman is going to let them around their child if they LOOK sketchy. I hate to say it but he does not love you... he loves your daughter. You need to leave him NOW for your childrens' sake. It might already be too late for all you know because children don't usually just tell their parents what happen because they view it as their fault (yes, it is sad). Twelve is also known to be the age of girls most raped and kidnapped.





Please put your daughter's safety and childhood above yourself or your b/f. Your daughter should NOT be wearing makeup or miniskirts at her age. Children need GUIDANCE. That is parent's jobs. It is not to give them what they want so they don't rebel. Then they know/think they have no limits and that will ENCOURAGE them at a young age to have sex and drink.
IMO, one word 'Pedophile'. From experience I can tell you that he's just a pedophile in waiting. A creep who's good at masquerading as a good guy so he gets you to let your guard down. Sorry but that's way too weird to put up with. Drop him now before anything bad happens. You are better off without someone like this so get smart and protect your kids first. Good luck!
It doesn't matter that he goes to church and is ';nice';. Priests are ';nice'; too and spend all their time at church yet they have been know to molest and rape children too. Tell him that is not his business and you will dress her as you wish. It is definitely weird. Tell him your daughter doesn't need to wear make up, she is still a child and looks beautiful as she is. Please don't let him around your children when you are not around.
Does your child WANT to wear a mini-skirt? Think about you're child's preference here. Ask him why he wants her to do all these things (has she talked to him saying that she wished you bought her girly stuff, etc)?





If she doesn't want to wear one, I wouldn't make her. He sounds a little perverted to me. Ask your other kids what they think of him when he isn't around and when you are out of the house (at the grocery store, etc.). Also talk to your daughter.





When I was 12, I didn't give a crap about makeup or skirts. All I wanted to wear were jeans and a T-Shirt. Let your daughter grow up at her own rate.
Yes, It does sound pretty weird too me. I'm a teen and thinking back to when I was twelve I'd probably feel uncomfortable w/ him around maybe .. Does your daughter want to wear minni skirts %26amp; make up? Or is it he just wants her too? %26amp; Just because he goes to church %26amp; ect. doesn't necessarily make him a good guy %26amp; you've only known in for 2 months .. I'd say just be carefull.. %26amp; REMEMBER your daughter comes first. well goodluck.
I think that its a bit wierd that he is trying to force you to do this. if she wanted to wear makeup she would probably ask. until she does, you're not depriving her of anything. and the mini skirt thing gets me worried. my parents wouldn't let me out of the house in a mini skirt. at 12 years old especially, this is really unappropriate. it almost sounds like he is pushing it because he wants to see her in it. and i can tell you from experience that just because they are church-goers, they have money and a nice house/car... doesn't not by any means tell you for sure that he is not doing this because of alternate motives, where he may (as much as i don't want to believe it) want to..... ';spend more time with her';. i know its not nice to think about, but you really havent known him for that long so you really can't rule out that possibility. she is your daughter and you really shouldn't risk anything, because if something does happen, how could you forgive yourself when the hints are there. i would talk to him, and put your foot down. tell him that she is your daughter, your not comfortable with her wearing make up and mini skirts and that he WILL stop buying it. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment