Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thinking about broke up with my boyfriend and make him feel real guilty about it?

We start going out since December, I introduce him to my family this is what hurt me more. Everything was perfect until I had sex with him and the 3t time was in his car he wanted to make it an habit I confront him. His sexual behavior change. He start showing his real color of character I did confront him about it can not lie he did something about it but not enough. He talks only about himself, his penis, his money, his project, his mom, his job, his friends, him him him and I confront him about this telling him how selfish he is never asking about me.





My major problem his that he doesn鈥檛 want to go tested (hiv+stsds) with me still and he did promess it. He still calls but not the same way or text that much since I confront him about this question. He works 3 jobs and goes to school full time and promises he we will see each other once a week. Everything is S-E-X on his head I feel like a sex machine and we sex only once a week: for example yesterday my menstruation came and I told him, he was really happy me too, we were suppose to see each other this Wednesday, he told me that I want a ********/ I told him no /he told me I鈥檓 giving you another option this is your job. I was shock what boyfriend will talk like that with his girlfriend. I see his school first.





I sacrifice not talking with him now his always busy or tired or sleepy or studying .he will phone me only during the break he got from school to his house mostly now. I鈥檓 not lying I miss the way it used to be before. Now I feel like I鈥檓 the one calling or getting on his nerve. He don't text the same way, he don't call that the same way. If didn鈥檛 answer his call last Sunday he got all crazy ask questions smoothly ,being nice blablabla .And I will not have any contact of sex with him at all because if he don't want to go get tested. He get really mad when I talk about (stds+ hiv).he run the question. He told me while talking many times he will never change and do something that I ask him for. I don't understand anything he is my first serious boyfriend; I never thought love could be so difficult. While writing he calls me to talk and I discovered that he his 3 to 4 years younger than I am. At first I didn鈥檛 give a big deal because he made me believe he was 25 a year younger than I am (26). While talking he got lost and mention something that made me realize that he his 22 or 23. He did lie so much about this age to be my boyfriend that now the lie his far back 23 and that turn me off. Tell the truth don鈥檛 like man younger than I because I see them like immature just not me. I love him I didn鈥檛 mind before. I fell like he is playing with my precious time I鈥檓 26 I鈥檓 thinking about being serious in a relationship.





I鈥檓 going to get tested tomorrow. Can anyone tell me how to make him feel bad if I broke? I tried everything, i do love him, i don鈥檛 see how to make it work nothing is about me in the story.





Need a lot of advice how to break up.Thinking about broke up with my boyfriend and make him feel real guilty about it?
for one ur question is way way toooo long but anyways u shoulda thought about getting tested first before u had sex with him ?! and now that he doesent answer u or text u AND u dont give him any ,hes probley getting it from someone else by now . so u should get a hotter boyfriend and make him jealous and STOP callin him and texting him f--k himThinking about broke up with my boyfriend and make him feel real guilty about it?
I dont have time to read your question now but I'll come back to it and read it later.


I just want to say, making him feel guilty will not get you anywhere. I assume you are older than 18 so this is not a mature tactic. You are better off to ignore him completely.


But I'll read your question later.
Don't bother trying to make him feel bad. It isn't worth it. Just from everything you said, it sounds like you should break up with him and not look back. The best advice I can give as to how to break up is to meet him in a public place and down right give it to him straight! Tell him that you feel things aren't working and that you don't feel right about your relationship with him. Then go get tested and look for someone else (who is worth your time and effort).

No comments:

Post a Comment