Monday, August 16, 2010

How to make your boyfriends mom like you?

she hates me over dumb things in the past. and we have been going out for about a year now. and she keeps telling him to break up with me, and that im not right for him. what should i do?How to make your boyfriends mom like you?
I wouldn't change, if she doesn't like you, then she doesn't. You shouldn't have to please anyone. Be yourself, and if it is over things in the past, then she should leave it in the past and at least make an effort of trying to get to know you a little better, and I think its childish of her to tell her son to break up with you.How to make your boyfriends mom like you?
Forget the situation, you won't regret it later, I dated a guy for 15 months and was sooo in love with him and now I am with a new guy whose mom cares about me, and I am so much happier. I loved the first guy, but knew that I would have to deal with his mom forever and I couldn't accept that. Unfortunately we can't ';make'; people like us who don't want to give up their children.
Don't change. Some people aren't going to like you. Just deal with it. If you know you're a good person then, don't change.





Sounds like she's the typical jealous, overprotective monster-in-law that hates all of her son's gfs.





Do nothing. But maybe you can have a talk with her and find out exactly why.
I'm sure that if she isn't completely psycho like my bf's mom, it is possible for you turn things around with her. Just try and let her get to know you better and realize that your not a bad person. When your around her, try to talk to her...ask her questions about herself and stuff like that.
dont change yourself for someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment