Friday, August 20, 2010

Do your friends ever make up excuses ALL the time?

My bestfriend always makes up excuses. For example..


';I can only hang out till 5pm because my mom's making me babysit the kids.';


when what reallly happened was...';I can only hang out till 5pm because my boyfriend is coming over after you leave';


(she never told me, I just found out. I find out EVERY TIME)





other excuses: ';Let's hang out tonight...I'm not POSITIVE i can but I'll let you know.';


what really happened.. well..I can't put anything in quotes because she never called me...she just blew me off. But I'm guessing sometime today she's going to come up with a dumb excuse. Last night I found out she did something with her friends that I told her I REALLY wanted to do this weekend (dinner then bonfire) and she said how I was her BEST friend and how all her other friends are so dramatic and are not fun at all.....





I don't understand why she can't just tell me the TRUTH. It hurts more that she doesn't...if she did then I'd understand.





I don't know what to do. Those up there were just examples...there's like, 40 other times she had done that. Ive never done that to herDo your friends ever make up excuses ALL the time?
She sounds like a terrible manipulative liar.


I would leave her as a friend, and find someone who is honest.Do your friends ever make up excuses ALL the time?
No, to tell the truth, I would probably kick them if they used excuses. But I don't expect them to, because when they tell me because they don't want to or something like that, I just say ok. I don't keep asking WHY?! Why?!





I find that really annoying. But I do do that when I'm messing with them so I annoy them. ha-ha. Or if they say ';nothing';. I tend to bug them when they say ';nothing'; til they spill or say it's too personal.
tell her kindly that shes hurting you. but really, if she makes up that many excuses then shes not your best friend. shes fake, find someone better.
never my friends can be trusted and dont ever dismouth my friends again
She's not your friend she is just using you for something maybe homework. I've had this happen to me to.
yes and ugh does that ever get on my nerves lett me tell you about it excuses are for losers procrastinating-- shesshhh

No comments:

Post a Comment