Monday, August 16, 2010

After arguing with your boyfriend and got hurt by his words, how can I make the atmosphere normal again?

Hey all. Its me again. My previous question was about my issue with my boyfriend. I thank all those who answered my qn.





...After that call and the hurtful things he said, I feel as though my hopes are shaken. Hm..I do not exactly know how to describe this feeling. We made up the next night cos I do not want to prolong the argument (though I'm hurting still). But the atmosphere is just weird...





My question now is that how to be as happy as I was last time with my boyfriend?





I think he knows I'm still hurting and I can see he is trying to make up for it.After arguing with your boyfriend and got hurt by his words, how can I make the atmosphere normal again?
Time heals all wounds.After arguing with your boyfriend and got hurt by his words, how can I make the atmosphere normal again?
the best thing to do is ask him to go for dinner then you can guys can talk and make up with the benefit of being out (restaurants always help lighten the mood) try make jokes and keep an open mind if he is trying to make up give him credit for that. :)


good luck i wish u all the best!!!
you really can't discount your feelings just to make him happy. so maybe you need a little time alone to work out how you really feel inside,maybe jotting down your issues about the argument will help you work it out.
Communication tell him how u feel and hell try to make up 4 it n make u feel better communication is the key u might be sayin 2 urself nu uh im not talkin 2 him about that but its the best thing to do
Try to smile. To REALLY smile. Spend more time together too so you'll feel more comfortable with him. And do the stuff you used to do. :)
make him think you are over it. Act like before, and hold hands with him. HE cares about you. I can tell.
  • internet security 2006
  • Electric Bicycle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment